- Get started with great vision today. Visit one of our offices and start looking at the world through fresh eyes.
At Holt Eye Clinic, we strive to meet all of your eye and vision care needs. After the comprehensive examination where the prescription is determined and the health of the eye is evaluated, our staff and doctors will discuss the variety of contact lens options available to match your specific needs and lifestyle.
Advancements in contact lens technology has expanded the prescription range available to patients. For example, in the past, only limited astigmatism corrections were available. Now contacts are available in even extreme astigmatic prescriptions.
Contact Lens Options
- toric (astigmatic lenses)
- multifocal (bifocal)
- gas permeable and soft lenses
- one day disposable lenses for maximum convenience (discarded each day)
- conventional frequent replacement contacts (discarded in 2 to 4 weeks)
- continuous wear lenses (to be worn overnight for 1 up to 30 nights continuously)
- cosmetic tinted lenses (change or enhance your eye color)
- specialty- fit scleral lenses (for those with irregular corneas from keratoconus)
Holt Eye Clinic stocks hundreds of lenses in office so often the contacts are available at the time of your initial visit. Contact lens fitting procedures, instruction on the use of contacts, follow up care and annual renewal of contact lens prescriptions are all separate from a regular comprehensive eye exam, therefore, separate fees will apply. Call us at 501-624- 0609 or 501-624-6330 and speak to our knowledgeable staff if you are interested in trying contact lenses.